Gary Keung(Admissions Consultant)
B.A. University of Southern California
M.A. University College London
Born in Hong Kong and moved to New York at 12, Gary entered the Bronx High School of Science, a public magnet school, through the Specialized High School Admissions Test. Later, Gary enrolled at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles with a Deans Scholarship and graduated magna cum laude in Economics and East Asia Language and Culture.
As an undergraduate, Gary has worked at various community organizations for Asian Americans in New York and Los Angeles during his summers and developed an interest in international education during his exchange at Sophia University in Tokyo. Upon finishing a double Master’s Degree in Economics and International Relations at the University College London and The Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Gary returned to Hong Kong, where he has since worked with hundreds of students and families as a seasoned veteran with eight years of experience.
A listener with an unyielding desire to see his students achieve the best possible results, Gary’s students were admitted to top US, UK, and Canadian universities such as Yale, Stanford, Columbia, UPenn, Cornell, UC Berkeley, Cambridge, Imperial, and the University of Toronto, etc., as well as specialized arts and architecture institutes such as the Rhode Island School of Design, Pratt Institute, and Parsons School of Design.
Gary is also an IECA associate member.
- 8 Tips for a Winning US & UK Undergraduate Application Essay
- BMAT or UCAT: Which one should I take?
- IB or AP: Which is Better?
- Latest Updates on “Test-Optional” Policies
- Ivy Day 2022, What to Do Next?
- Athletic Recruitment in US universities
- Demystifying Women’s Colleges
- UCAS Similarity Detection
- “Deferred” and “Waiting List” Applicants? Here are what you should do