The Secrets to UK Law Admissions: What Makes Law Different?
Our Oxbridge admissions expert, Natasha, will share the key skills admissions officers look for, and explore how you can present yourself as an ideal Law candidate, by learning and showcasing these skills. She will show students how to build a legal framework through which to see the world, and highlight the best way to approach seeking work experience, interviewing for Law, writing a Law-focused Personal Statement and preparing for the LNAT.
Don’t let yourself be stumped by the secrets of the Law admissions process! Join our webinar today to discover what makes Law so different from other subjects, and ensure your own path to success!
During the 30-min presentation, Natasha will cover these key topics:
• The hidden advantages of studying Law in the UK
• Law’s secret avenues: flexible pathways to Law
• I’ve never studied Law! How can I show my aptitude for the subject?
• Building a personal and sophisticated legal narrative: understanding yourself as a subject of Law
• Law’s Secret Weapon – The essentiality of Critical Thinking to LNAT & Interviews
• Finding work experience in a time of COVID!?
• Stand out! Making extracurriculars work for you…
• Breadcrumbs to success: use your Personal Statement to write your own interview questions!
The webinar will be hosted from Feb 27 to Mar 2 (Sat-Tue) at 11am. Choose one of the available dates to attend!
At the end of the webinar, you will have a chance to win a HKD1,000 The Edge voucher!
About The Edge
The Edge Learning Center is Hong Kong’s premier Test Preparation, Academic Tutoring, and Admissions Consulting services provider. Founded in 2008, The Edge has helped thousands of students improve their ACT and SAT scores as well as their IB and AP grades. The AC team has just finished off another successful period in which students gained acceptance to schools such as Columbia, Yale, UChicago, and more! Check out our latest Admissions Results!