Whether you’re applying to Boarding School or University, our Admissions Consulting team can help you succeed.
We help students define their educational goals, coach them in order to make informed decisions, and guide the search for a school that best fits individual needs. Our admission consultants will provide you with:
- One-on-one mentoring
- Rigorous school selection and admissions data analysis
- Academic guidance
- Effective essay-writing techniques
- Administrative admission support
Honed over years of research and practice, our proprietary approach helps students and families navigate the difficult process that is US university admissions.
Future Exploration helps students…
Our record speaks for itself…
See what former students and parents have to say:
“Without The Edge, I seriously would not have gotten in.” – E.L., student of CIS
“My husband] and I only want to thank you for your insight and guidance for JL on how he should write his essay which focuses on what strengths he has.” – Parent of J.L., student of South Island School
“This morning I found out I was admitted to UPenn, Cornell, NYU, and UC Berkeley. I am so unbelievably happy and grateful for these opportunities. Thank you so much for your guidance and support throughout the entire process!!” – A.P., student of CIS
In seeking guidance navigating the rigorous US university admissions process, choose the team that’s seen the most applications, worked with the most students, and spent the longest inside the admissions offices of top universities; choose the team that can help you get the results you’re looking for.
We have the most experienced admissions team in Hong Kong, period.
Our team includes former Senior Deans of Admissions and Assistant Directors of Admissions, former International School Counselors and Ivy League University Professors. Together, we’ve seen over 10,000 applications and counseled thousands of students into the schools of their dreams. Why settle for anything less?
With truly global coverage, we can help you where and when you need it.
We have counselors in different timezones and different continents, so no matter where you are or what time it is, we’re ready to serve you.
BA, Yale University
PhD, Candidate, Syracuse University
MS, Cornell University
PGDE, Chinese University of HK
B.Sc, University of Virginia
M.Ed, University of Massachusetts
BS, Boston University
MBA, Harvard Business School
BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Common Application Personal Statement Course
Common application Personal Statement Planning • Individualized Coaching
- Learn to craft an essay for the U.S. Common Application that is best tailored to individual strengths
- Analyze case studies to understand common pitfalls
- Includes both group workshop activities and intensive 1-on-1 coaching session with Admissions Consultants
Recommended for: Students in Grade 11-12 applying to U.S. Universities, who need help getting started with their application essays
University & Boarding School Admissions Consulting Package
Personalized Approach • Complete Preparation • Long-term commitment
- Get help on everything from secondary school course selection to extra-curricular activity planning
- Expert admissions Consultants will walk students and parents through the entire process
- One-time fee regardless of when you join so starts early!
Recommended for: Students and families who want a head start on the admissions process, with premium service and support throughout
Hourly University & Boarding School Admissions Consulting
Flexible Scheduling • Tailored Service
- Get the help you need, when you need it
- Experienced consultants will help refine your essay, practice interview skills, or anything else a student needs to prepare
Recommended for: Students in need of limited support on essay editing, interview preparation, or waitlist management